In order to fulfill the different demands of our customers, we are able to manufacture and export Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC). Our chemicals are formulated by our qualified professionals under the guidance of our high-ranking officials. They make use of modern equipments and quality compounds to come up with the quality Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC) Furthermore, our vast transportation facility has enabled us to deliver these chemicals within a given time-frame.
- PAC, Polyaluminium Chloride
- PAC 30%min Al2O3
- PAC For drinking water treatment
- PAC White powder
Special Key Features:
- Made from pure raw material.
- Used for drinking water treatment & paper mills as retention agent.
- Appearance: solid powder, white.
- Al2O3: 29% (min.).
- Basicity: 50.0% ~ 85.0%.
- Insolubles: 0.5% (max.).
- PH (1% water solution): 3.5 ~ 5.0.
- SO42-: 3.5% (max.).
- N: 0.09% (max.).
- As: 0.0005% max.
- Mn: 0.045% (max.)
- Cr6+: 0.0015% (max.)
- Hg: 0.00002% (max.)
- Pb: 0.003% (max.)
- Cd: 0.0006% (max.)
- Fe: 0.008% (max.)
Polyaluminium Chloride Advantages:Chloride Advantages:
- Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculants, also the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
- It can lead to quick formation of folc (epecially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
- The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
- It has widerange adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
- It is suitable for automatic dosing device of alum.
- It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
Polyaluminium Chloride Usage:
- The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
- The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
- The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons water.
- The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
Solid powder, yellow or White
pH(1% water solution)
Polyaluminium Chloride Applications:
In addition to purification on drinking water,urban water supply and water for precision manufacture,it has a very wide range of applications especially in paper size,drilling exploration,drugs,sugar refining,cosmetics additives,daily chemicals industry etc.
Packaging & Shipping
Polyaluminium Chloride Packing:de Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bag