Since our establishment, we have been engrossed in offering the best quality Phosphorus removal flocculant. This flocculant is ideal to be used for removing phosphorus to improve water quality. The offered flocculant is processed with the use of top notch grade chemicals by our adept professionals at modern processing unit. Additionally, the provided phosphorus removal flocculant can be bought from us at budget friendly rates.
Free from toxic element
Free from impurity
Safe to use
Phosphorus removal chemical :
- Phosphorus in wastewater can be reduced less than 1mg/L .
- Good coagulation and flocculantion function with thick flocs and fast sedimentation.
- Excellent purifying effect.
- Safe, reliable, nonpoisonous and harmless: doesn't contain any harmful substances such as aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions, pesticide, and water phase transference of iron ions.
- Special for phosphorus removal.
- Can treat water with PH from 4 to 11, (the optimum pH is 6-9), PH barely changes after treatment, and has little corrosiveness effect to the equipment.
- Has a better effect in purifying the high turbidity river water
Ferric Sulphate Application:
- Before using, dissolve the product in running water in the proportion of 10-30% to have red brown solution, then dilute it to dosing solution required for coagulation, the concentration of dosing solution is 2 - 5% for drinking water treatment, and 5-10% for waste water treatment
- Optimum dosage: viewing the different property of raw water, it can be determined by the experiment. For the waterworks, you may refer the dosage of other flocculant operated before. Under the same conditions, its dosage is almost equal to the poly aluminum chloride, 1/3 - 1/4 of the solid alum .
Package and Storage:
- It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
- 25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastics bag
- Storage temperature: 5-30°C.
- The product would show slightly stratification or appear white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the performance after mixing up.
We have more than 10 year experience and more than 10 engineers for production research and after-sales service, advanced lab equipments can satisfy your testing requirements.
Dedicated Customer Service Specialist to help guiding clients to use the products.
Regular detailed tracking reports keep customers updated on their application performance, to provide professional suggestions and solutions to help you get more benifits and cut down the cots. High Efficient Water Decoloring Agent for Textile, Paper, Dyestuff Plant