We are counted as a reputed firm in this domain, engaged in providing the finest grade Hot Color Removal Polymer for Textile Effluent. This polymer is formulated using quality tested chemicals by our adept professionals at modern processing unit. The offered polymer is used for removing color from cloths and papers. Available in various safe packing options, the provided Hot Color Removal Polymer for Textile Effluent can be purchased at cost effective rates from us.
What is BWD-01 Water Decolorant Agent Used for?
- Mainly used for Color Removal and COD Reduction for wastewater from textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink & paper making mills.
- Suitable to treat waste water with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye etc..
- Can be used in the production process of Paper & Pulp as Retention Agent.
What is the Advantage of BWD-01?
- Strong decolorization ( 80%~99%) and removal of COD ( 50%~80%)
- Faster sedimentation, better flocculation, fewer sludge.
- Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc..).
BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent
Colorless or light-color sticky liquid
Dynamic viscosity (cps,20°C):
50-250 M PA. S (20 °C )
pH (30% water solution):
Solid content %:
Test & Application Methods:
- Make solution of BWD-01, mix with 40 times water to have 2.5% solution for use.
- Make PAC solution, 1-3% Al2O3
- Have solution of anionic Polyelectrolyte, 0.1%.
- Have effluent, test pH value, adjust pH value to 8-9.(It is very important, higher or lower pH, BWD-01 works not well)
- Add PAC solution, mix with effluent completely. about 1-3 minutes
- Add BWD-01 solution, mix with effluent completely, about 5-10 minutes
- Add small content of anionic polyelectrolyte solution, mix slowly to have big floc. (this step is suggestion)
- Check color for treated effluent
- Adjust dosage of BWD-01 and PAC to do more test to have better testing result.
Packaging & Shipping
Package and Storage:
- It is harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it can not be placed in the sun.
- It is packaged in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kgs, 250kg, 1250kg , or others according to the requirements of clients.
- Storage temperature: 5-30°C.
- The product would show slightly stratification or appear white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the performance after mixing up.