|Home||» Products||» Water Decoloring Agent||» Water Decoloring Agent|
We are a prominent organization, engaged in manufacturing and exporting top quality Water Decoloring Agent. We formulate these chemicals in our special facility following guidelines and norms laid on the industry. These chemicals are used to remove dense color waste from water that contains activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs. Being effective agents, these are used by water treatment plant, textile industry and dye houses to purify water. Offered Water Decoloring Agent is tested by experts to ensure quality products to our clients.
Water Decoloring Agent is used for de-colouring in industrial application.
Features of Water Decoloring Agent:
- Decoloration, flocculation, COD minimizing.
- Commonly used for color separation from waste water discharged from dyestuff plants, suitable for treating industrial waste water with assurance of better water quality.
- Is also used to clean up waste water discharged from textile & printing industries and dye & pigment houses and paper industry.
- Water Decoloring Agent is widely approved to treat waste water through diluting in small amount of water, and then added directly to waste water. Mixing for a couple of minutes, waste is evaporated out of the water to become clean and clear.
- Ph value of the waste water must be accommodated close to 7 - 10 for good quality of water.
BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent Application Fields:
Light-color, sticky liquid
50-250 M PA. S (20 degree celsius)
1.2-1.3 (25 degree celsius)
BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent Application Methods:
Packaging & Storing